Financial Conference Keynote Speaker
When you read the bios of other conference speakers, you'll find them a little
light. Because many are professional speakers! They have no particular expertise,
no industry background and no particular insights other than the ability to
entertain people for 60 minutes. But if you merely want a conference speaker
to entertain, then why not just rent a movie and save some money? http://www.financial-speaker.com/professional_speaker.htm
Don't miss this opportunity to entertain while also creating a new opportunity
for your audience to take profitable action.
Some firms hire keynote speakers that are not from their industry. But why
not get a speaker who has been a producer, just like your producers, and has
been in the trenches so your attendees can relate? These other firms have done
so at their financial conferences http://www.financial-speaker.com/motivational_speaker.htm
World-class keynote speakers are very rare. Awful keynote speakers are unfortunately
very common and dreaded by conference participants everywhere. You can usually
tell if a keynote speaker is going to shine in less than a couple of minutes.
With a great keynote speaker there's an immediate total emotional and mental
connection, a stage presence, an energy which captivates, the whole auditorium
lights up. Being a keynote speaker is not a logical or rational thing only.
You can watch videos of keynote speakers and try to analyze style or content
but there's something else going on. In fact videos are a very poor tool to
capture the experience of being part of a live audience that is being "worked"
by a pro. http://www.financial-speaker.com/public_speaker.htm.
It's almost mystical - the connection of one person with hundreds or thousands
is the primary characteristic of a world-class keynote speaker.
People relate to people, and at the end of the day that's what really counts.
Great Keynote Speakers - what are they like?
- Keynote speakers grab attention.
- Keynote speakers have provocative ideas which last.
- Keynote speakers give people hope and boost morale.
- Keynote speakers change the lives of those they meet.
- Keynote speakers communicate the most complex ideas in a single phrase.
- Keynote speakers take the wider view - setting the tone and perspective
for everything that follows.
- Keynote speakers entertain as well as inform.
- Keynote speakers create a buzz, and boost conference morale.
- Keynote speakers are intensely interested in other people.
- Keynote speakers are warm and confident in what they are saying without
- Keynote speakers are flexible: your event's success is more important to
them than their great ideas.
- Keynote speakers work closely with organizers to make the message fit well.
- Keynote speakers are good team workers.
- Keynote speakers pay the closest attention to detail to get it right.
So how can you tell in advance who is going to be a great keynote speaker and
who is going to be a total disaster?
Important tests for potential Keynote Speakers
- Audition them on the phone
- Do they listen?
- Do you like them?
- Do they really get what you are trying to do?
- Do their ideas really fit your keynote theme?
- Are they persuasive, getting your attention?
- Can they communicate powerfully in a direct and simple way?
- Do you think you can work with this person?
- Have you talked to others they have worked with?
- Has anyone actually heard them give a keynote speech at an event?
- Have you at least seen a keynote video?
- Have you looked at the slides from a sample keynote presentation?
- Do they give keynote speeches at a lot of events like yours?
- Do they speak well of other contributors or slag other people off?
- Are they rigid or accommodating?
- Do they have a sense of humor?
- Do they have an agent representing them, with a strong reputation, as a
further badge of quality and guarantee of past success? Perhaps a well established
company like Leigh Bureau?
- Have you searched the web using the speaker's name to see what others are
saying about them? Remember your conference delegates may well do the same.
- Do they have a high profile on the web?
- Have you searched press files to see how often they are quoted?
Common mistakes people make about Keynote Speakers
Just because someone is a Professor or the author of a book does not necessarily
mean they are great in front of an audience. Many of the world's best and most
original thinkers are hopeless in front of a sizeable audience. And successful
Chairmen or CEOs of companies can be an even greater risk as keynote speakers:
they got to be where they are for many reasons, but rarely because they are
primarily great conference communicators. And even if they are, you may find
you are getting little more than a long commercial, albeit for free. Celebrities
from film, TV or sport can be wonderful entertainers, especially at a lunch-time
or dinner session, but you may be disappointed if you expect great numbers of
sharply relevant insights into business success. Politicians are professional
speech-givers, but you can land up with a party-political broadcast unless they
are recently retired.
Keynote conference speaking has become a specialty area in it's own right in
recent years, almost an art form , with a select group of practitioners dominating
the world stage at corporate events. It is a now a distinct profession, with
various entry paths, many of them eclectic.
And the qualification? There is of course only one: the ability to delight
List of recent clients at http://www.financial-speaker.com/client_list.html
If you are searching for any of the following topics:
Financial advisors, client acquisition, prospecting, sales, sales presentations,
direct marketing, direct mail, Internet marketing,Conference, meetings, training
development, courses, speakers bureau, motivational speaker, training seminars,
sales seminars, business meetings, financial services.
Stock brokers, stockbrokers, national meeting, annual meeting, National seminars,
industry events, association meetings, financial industry, financial services,
professional speakers, successful meetings, speakers bureaus, investment industry
insurance industry, insurance agents, public speakers, keynote, keynote speakers,
Marketing seminar, seminar planning, presenter, keynote speaker, seminars
business, financial seminars, investment seminars.
Seminar selling, motivational seminars, promotional events, lecturers, motivational
keynote speakers, keynote reports, powerpoint lectures, lecturer, public speaking,
professional keynote speakers, keynote speaker speeches, regional meeting,
You can find much more information
by visiting financial-speaker.com.
Please click to
visit our site. Here is why you should visit us: